A Cannonball Hay Bed maintains contact with the ground
over all terrains to prevent skips and thick blankets.
For side shifting and better bale movement. Safely
adjust an unbalanced load.
Any size bale, round, square, wide, narrow, or two
Carrying Heavy Loads and Dumping ... up to 6,000 lbs.
Dump bales on the go.
Lift your Cannonball - with the ball
in the bed - to the bottom of the window. Raise
or lower the trailer's stand and be on your
LOW PRICE!We sell and install 2-3 beds per week all
over the midwest.
Cannonball Haybed's handle round and square bales
and it dumps!
- Choice of Electric-over-hydraulic,
PTO provisional or engine driven power units
- Independent arm action
- Unique locking valve block with capabilities
for power beyond
- Free-float bale unrolling or power
- H-frame stabilizer system
- 6,000 pound dump rating
- 2,850 pound arm lift capacity
- 9'6" to 3'6" arm travel
- Heavy 2 x 4 x 3/16" rounded headache
- 2-5/16" 30,000 pound rated ball
- Smooth floor with component access
door - no door hinges!
- Docking bumpers
- Mud flaps
- Tie down rings
- Six sizes to fit your truck application
- Rawson-Koenig Underbody Toolboxes
built to withstand tough conditions.
- Optional headache rack Work lights
(55 watt halogen
- and additional stop/turn lights)
- Spinners for unrolling
- Receiver hitches
The dump bed function, allows
you to handle the load from the comfort of your cab. The
uses are limitless: firewood, feed, gravel, mulch, rock,
waste material, you name it! The unique locking valve
system eliminates bales from creeping down or beds rattling
on pickup frames. And the Cannonball patented design significantly
limits truck frame stress.
is simply a better bale bed to manage all your hay handling
needs, such as loading, hauling, ring feeding, unrolling,
and unloading one to four round bales.The Cannonball adds
a patented dump feature to its high quality bed, which
performs all the functions of an ordinary bale bed and
offers dumping ability.